Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photos: More of pastoral Olavipe

Hello silverine, hopefully these include some of the photos you wanted.


Ducks searching for water. (Photo: TP)

Rushing to a canal. (Photo: TP)

Blissful in water. (Photo: TP)

Three ducks in a pond. (Photo: Dr. Sanjay Parva)

A butterfly. Name? (Photo: TP)

Emus in the sun. (Photo: TP)

Goose crossing a road. (Photo: Dr. Sanjay Parva)

This cow does not seem to like being photographed.
(Photo: Dr. Sanjay Parva)

Pigeons on the roof. (Photo: Dr. Sanjay Parva)

Frog spawn. (Photo: Dr. Sanjay Parva)

All photos from Olavipe. Copyright reserved.
Click to enlarge.

You might also like to visit:

Kerala photos: Village paths

6 comments:

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

Thank you for these pictures - made me feel so happy.

Unknown said...

I am happy that you liked the pictures.

silverine said...

Thank you so much- made me feel happy too!

Anonymous said...

Dear AT Sir;

Very nostalgic pictures and scenery.

Though a bit off the theme, I am more inclined to recall the tasty 'kuttanadan' style duck curries by my Grandmother.

I wonder how Emu [meat and egg] taste, must be good.

Unknown said...

Kariyachan, your comment reminded me of our own duck preparations.

Unknown said...

Kariyachan, sorry, I missed your question about emu meat. I haven't tasted it, but am told that it tastes something like turkey.