Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blog posts - an announcement

Let me once again thank all the visitors to my Blog for their support and encouragement. Please continue to visit and also tell your friends and contacts about this Blog.
Since I am about to start work on a book there would be fewer posts for some time. I plan to do three a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hope to keep to this schedule to the extent possible.
Thank you once again.
Given below is a photo I took in Olavipe last month. It may be used free for non-commercial purposes giving due acknowledgement.


Click on the image for enlarged view.

Also see: Photo: Pots on the wall


3 comments:

Sunita Mohan said...

All the best with your book. What's it going to be - fiction or non-fiction? Anyway, looking forward to reading it soon.

Maddy said...

wish you the very best - hope to read it soon!!

Unknown said...

Sunita, Maddy, thank you.